Thursday, 6 October 2016

Things Everyone Should Know





  • 80% people's conversations are complaining. Be among the rest 20%.
  • Never brag about yourself. It reduces your worth.
  • People with low self esteem are often bullies and critics. Ignore their existence.
  • Wanna take revenge on someone? Forgive him.
  • Confidence is an armour. Wear it. Don't have it? Fake it until you get it.
  • Work on your knowledge. Improve your skills. Bootlicking and manipulation can take you up but it won't help you in staying there.
  • Ego, overthinking, procrastination, anger, hate are the perfect emotions for self-destruction. Don't possess them.
  • Hard work beats talent. Polish your ability till it becomes your skill.
  • Be afraid of those who don't react. They are the ones who actually think. They are dangerous.
  • Never trust anyone who doesn't walk his talk. NEVER.
  • Everything takes it own time. Have patience.
  • Smile. Breathe and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment