Lost time is never found again


Value of Time : 


Once, a king and a lazy man named Haria were very good friends. One morning, the king said, "Why don't you do work to earn some money?" 


Haria said, "No one gives me job. My enemies told everyone that I never do any work in time." 


The kind king said, "You can go into my treasury and collect as much wealth as you can, till sunset." 


Haria rushed home to tell this to his wife. She said, "Go and get the gold coins and gems now." 


"I cannot go now. Give me lunch first." 


After lunch, he took a nap for an hour. Then in the late afternoon, he picked some bags and went to the palace. On the way, he felt hot so he sat under a tree to rest. Then, two hours later, he got up to go but saw a man showing some magic tricks. He stopped to watch for an hour again. 


When he reached the palace it was already time for sunset. The palace gates had been shut. So Haria had lost a golden chance because he had not learnt the value of time. 



Read 

Inspirational Indian Personalities and Their inspiring quotes 

Comments